Wednesday 3 June 2009

Don't gimme that! Don't even gimme that! You busted!

Imagine, if you will, four white dudes cruising any highway, in a bad ass Landrover...

Now, add this song to your imaginary picture.



You have successfully pictured Fast Food Tour '09.

26 days until tour.

OH BABY YOU! YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEED! BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND! BUT YOU SAY HE'S JUST A FRIEND!

EDIT: Unfuckingbelieveable. I found this video on youtube today, 13 years or something after the song was released. I love this damned song, and finding it on youtube was a great moment for me and for the Tour. Obviously the tab it was open in was loaded a while back and i've just been listening to it on repeat for... well, a lot of times. I publish this post, click the link... Video Removed Due To Copyright Claims. What the fuck is with that?! Today of all days... man i'm mad. Fortunately, the above video is available which is the song, with some douchebags on skis or something. I dunno, I don't care. Just enjoy the song for what it is. The single greatest song of our time.

2nd Edit: Whoever WMG are, i'm gonna send nasty things to them in an envelope. Why won't they leave the song be? The replacement unfortunately is just a 30 sec snippet of the song from a Heineken ad, but it is one of the best ads ever so better than nothing.

WMG- Watch your backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment